06 June 2010
Travel: Mayohan at Tayabas, Quezon
Fourth stop of the Ultimate Pahiyas and Viaje del Sol tour participants was the Tayabas church.
As the entire Quezon province celebrated the Feast of San Isidro Labrador, every province had its own way of giving tribute to San Isidro. Tayabas every May 15th, celebrates Mayohan. Mayohan gives tribute to San Isidro with a procession.
Kids getting ready for the Mayohan.
Travel Date: 15 May 2010
Budget: Ultimate Pahiyas and Viaje del Sol tour — PHP 4,800 per person (all-in inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner, all entrance fees and demonstrations, tourist bus transportation, the best personal guide in Quezon â€” Tina Decal), plus surprises along the way.)
Place: Tayabas Church
Address: Tayabas, Quezon
Telephone Number: TBA
Others: Ultimate San Isidro Festival and Viaje Del Sol Culinary Tour:
- Ugu Bigyan’s pottery (read blog here)
- Sariaya breakfast at Natalio Rodriguez Ancestral Home with welcome ritual of lambanog and observe Agawan Festival (read blog here)
- Graceland Estates and Country Club (read blog here)
- Tayabas, Quezon (read blog here)
- Lucban for Pahiyas Fiesta Tour with snacks at Cafe San Luis (read blog here)
- Sulyap Gallery Cafe for dinner (read blog here)
Feel free to leave your comments.
Explore the world we live in,
Add me in Facebook: mailovestoeatandtravel