19 November 2009
Travel: Malaysia 2009 (3 countries for less than PHP 15 thou)
Johor Bahru sits right next to the national boundary between two linked countries and has all the blessings to show for it. The city becomes known as a ‘half-price bazaar’ for everything from groceries to golf to thousands of Singaporeans. Given that Singapore does not have natural resources, several of its resources had to be imported from its neighboring countries — Johor Bahru, Malaysia inclusive.
GO TO PLACES
Batik-making in Malaysia
Travel Date: Sept 14, 2009
Budget: PHP 15,000 (3 countries all in) + additional pocket money
Package inclusive of:
1. Â Return airport transfers (Airport/Hotel/Airport) on Sit-In-Coach basis.
2. 3 nights accommodation on hotel (inclusive of breakfast).
3. Half day Singapore City Tour on Sit-In-Coach basis.
4. Johore Bahru, Malaysia Tour (via bus)
5. Full day Batam Island Tour with lunch (Inclusive of return transfers to Harbourfront).
Explore the world we live in,
Add me in Facebook: mailovestoeatandtravel