06 June 2010
Travel: Graceland Estates and Country Club at Tayabas, Quezon
Graceland Estates and Country Club is a 10-hectare development located along the eco-tourism district of Tayabas, Quezon. It features a wide variety of nature-inspired amenities and attraction for individual, family or group interests.
The tour guests of the Ultimate San Isidro Festival and Viaje Del Sol Culinary Tour had lunch at Memphis Garden Cafe and Grille located inside Graceland Estates and Country Club. We were serenaded again by a group of musicians as we enjoyed Quezon cuisine under coconut trees.
Travel Date: 15 May 2010
Budget:Ultimate Pahiyas and Viaje del Sol tour — PHP 4,800 per person (all-in inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner, all entrance fees and demonstrations, tourist bus transportation, the best personal guide in Quezon â€” Tina Decal), plus surprises along the way.)
Place: Graceland Estates and Country Club
Address: Tayabas, Quezon
Telephone Number: +63.2.897.3665, +63.2.896.9113, +63.2.899.0979
Others: Ultimate San Isidro Festival and Viaje Del Sol Culinary Tour:
- Ugu Bigyan’s pottery (read blog here)
- Sariaya breakfast at Natalio Rodriguez Ancestral Home with welcome ritual of lambanog and observe Agawan Festival (read blog here)
- Graceland Estates and Country Club (read blog here)
- Tayabas, Quezon (read blog here)
- Lucban for Pahiyas Fiesta Tour with snacks at Cafe San Luis (read blog here)
- Sulyap Gallery Cafe for dinner (read blog here)
Feel free to leave your comments.
Explore the world we live in,
Add me in Facebook: mailovestoeatandtravel