06 June 2010
Food Trip: Sulyap Gallery Cafe at San Pablo, Laguna
To cap off our Ultimate Pahiyas and Viaje del Sol tour, our group had buffet dinner at Sulyap Gallery Cafe prior to heading back to Makati.
Sulyap Gallery Cafe is a restaurant slash Art Gallery located in the former Cocoland Hotel (structure used to be South Luzon College in the 60s).
Once you enter the complex, the art gallery is located in the 2 story former hotel. Guests may buy assorted potteries, antiques and wood furniture from the gallery. Some of these collectibles date as far back as the 1800s.
Inside the gallery
Beside the gallery is Sulyap Cafe, a romantic 2 story Spanish Colonial Type House restored piece by piece on the place. The architectural structure of Sulyap Cafe was transported piece by piece from its original location in Real, Quezon.
Restaurant: Sulyap Gallery Cafe
Address: Brgy Del Remedio, Cocoland Compound, San Pablo City, Laguna
Telephone Number: +63.49.562.9740 or +63.49.562.9735
Mobile Number: +63.920.9519185
Budget: PHP 200 â€“ 800 per person
Our trip to Sulyap was part of the Ultimate Pahiyas and Viaje del Sol Culinary Tour:
- Ugu Bigyan’s pottery (read blog here)
- Sariaya breakfast at Natalio Rodriguez Ancestral Home with welcome ritual of lambanog and observe Agawan Festival (read blog here)
- Graceland Estates and Country Club (read blog here)
- Tayabas, Quezon (read blog here)
- Lucban for Pahiyas Fiesta Tour with snacks at Cafe San Luis (read blog here)
- Sulyap Gallery Cafe for dinner (read blog here)
Feel free to leave your comments.
Explore the world we live in,
Add me in Facebook: mailovestoeatandtravel